Basic Policy toward the protection of customer's personal information
Abdullah Abdulghani & Bros. Co. W.L.L. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") has established its own basic policy toward the protection of customer‘s personal information as explained below under its understanding that it is an important social liability of an enterprise to be compliant with Personal Information Protection Law in Qatar (hereinafter referred to as "PIP Law") and handle any and all information pertaining to any customer's name, its address, its telephone number, its E-mail address, etc. by which such customer can be identified (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") in a proper manner.
1 : Obtaining Personal Information :
The Company will, when obtaining any Personal Information, identify the purpose of use thereof and obtain it to the extent it becomes necessary and through a lawful and fair manner.
2 : Handling of Personal Information
1. Usage within the purpose of use
We will never use any Personal Information obtained pursuant to the Clause 1. above for any purpose beyond the purpose of use without obtaining a prior consent from the relevant customer. The Personal Information that the Company has obtained shall be used for the following purposes only;
(1). When introducing in a commercial manner any and all goods, New Models, services, etc. that the Company provides
- (2). When conducting a survey through questionnaire for enabling the Company to conduct planning, research and development, quality improvement and/or developing any measure to improve customer satisfaction, etc.
- (3). When conducting planning, research and development, quality improvement and/or failure diagnosis, etc.
- (4). For any other purposes identified when obtaining the relevant Personal Information
- (5). When required to comply with any provisions in any applicable laws and regulations or follow any governmental notification and/or guidelines, etc.
- (6). Upon receipt of any inquiry from any customer and for enabling the Company to take the most suitable measure, to provide the relevant Personal Information if so required to relevant and/or the Company's business partner (collectively hereinafter referred to as the "Third Party") via telephone, in writing and/or through electronics media, etc., provided, however, such any Personal Information shall not be provided whenever any relevant customer should so require. *Items belonging to Personal Information to be provided; Customer's name, address, age, telephone number, vehicle information and any other information relating to customer's counseling description
2. Provision of any Personal Information to any Third Party
3. Proper control of Personal Information
3 : Enquiries :
Any customer may, by following the prescribed procedures of the Company, request the Company to disclose any and all Personal Information which has been kept by the Company and belongs to such customer. When any customer should request the Company to disclose its own Personal Information owned by the Company, such customer is kindly requested to address its request to the relevant sales representative of the Company. The sales representative will be willing to take care of any enquiries and/or consultations pertaining to any Personal Information, including cases that any customer should request to make any correction to, discontinue the use of and/or delete any Personal Information. In any event, any and all enquires or consultations from any customer shall be handled in compliant with the purports of PIP Law in an adequate manner.
4 : Compliance with applicable laws and regulations and improvements :
The Company will attempt to continue improvements in order to observe any applicable laws and regulations and/or any governmental notifications and guidelines and so that any and all Personal Information may be handled in a proper manner. Any modification thereof will be reflected in this Basic Policy from time to time.